Let's Connect!

...

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Infographic: Where to Go For the Holidays 12.8.12

I love an infographic and I especially like lists of destinations, because I have an ever-growing list of places I want to visit. If you're still looking to get away for the holidays, here are your top 9 destinations to get away to, courtesy of CityPASS. Don't forget to pick up your CityPASS for U.S. destinations and save a ton on your sightseeing. Need another reason to use CityPASS? Check out my review when I used it in SoCal.

Top Destinations for the Holidays





For more holiday travel tips, check out my new ebook - How to Survive Holiday Travel on a Budget - to keep money in your pocket and your sanity intact. Visit your family and save enough money to take your own vacation, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover