Let's Connect!

...

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Los Angeles Landmarks 12.5.12

When I was in Los Angeles in September and October, I had the fortune of visiting (and seeing) a ton of landmarks. Amazingly, you can do this for cheap. Many of LA's famous landmarks are free or cheap, making it a super budget sightseeing trip. In fact, we rented a car and found parking in the middle of the city for even less than Seattle. I found that surprising. Just $10 for all day? Crazy cheap! You can barely find that kind of deal in downtown Portland. Here are some of my favorite shots.







Formerly Kodak Theater



What was your favorite thing to see in Los Angeles or where do you hope to see when you travel there?



For more holiday travel tips, check out my new ebook - How to Survive Holiday Travel on a Budget - to keep money in your pocket and your sanity intact. Visit your family and save enough money to take your own vacation, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover