Has anyone thought about planning a trip to the Bay Area this summer? If you have, yet another reason to go is to visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium. They just joined the CityPASS program, giving you an even better deal on your San Francisco trip. If you aren't familiar with CityPASS, you can learn more about it from my review. Basically, you buy one card per traveler, skip the ticket lines and go straight to the entry gate at participating merchants. It saves you time, but because you are buying a multi-ticket card, it also saves you money. Your CityPASS is valid for 9 days from first use, which is a perfect amount of time if you are visiting a city for one or two weeks.
Your San Francisco CityPASS includes entry to the following attractions:
- California Academy of Sciences
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
- If you'd rather visit Alcatraz instead of taking a Bay Cruise, you can do this by calling and purchasing your CityPASS PLUS directly. Click here for more info.
- Aquarium of the Bay OR Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Exploratorium OR De Young Museum
- + 7-day passport on MUNI transport and the famous San Francisco Cable Car
If this trip sounds like a great time to you, learn more about the Monterey Bay Aquarium below and click on the infographic to go straight to CityPASS and buy your PASSes today. You can also see some of the other cool things to do in the city with this 48 hours post.