Let's Connect!

...

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Infographic: Busting the Biggest Travel Myths

Anytime you go anywhere you hear myths about traveling and about your destination, but how many myths do you actually believe are truths? Train travel is rarely cheaper than plane travel, I've never seen Bigfoot and my plane has never fallen out of the sky because I forgot to turn off my cell phone. So, what myths do you believe are true that aren't? Below are 10 of the biggest. 


Possibly, it depends on the cruise ship you are on, but many cruises don't include soda in their "inclusive" prices and charge you for each one you order or will sell you a card for the soda plan. It's not cheap, but it's cheaper than paying each time you want a soda during the day. Other than that, I wish I found money in the Bible, or anywhere, in my hotel room and that announcing being on your honeymoon got you anything, but a higher bill. Have you heard of another travel myth we can confirm or debunk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover