Let's Connect!

...

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Just Say Hello!

Just Say Hello!
When you travel to a new country that doesn't speak your language, it can be really helpful to learn a few key phrases. As much as I know many people speak English wherever I go, I don't expect that to be the case at all. So, while I enjoy learning about new things and cultures, I also try to brush up on some local words. Nothing will get you so far as a smile and at least attempting to speak the language. Start with the easy things, like how to say hello. Here are 21 ways to say hello around the world.

21 Ways to Say Hello

Explore more visuals like this one on the web's largest information design community - Visually.

Have you found that learning some of the local language when you travel has helped you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover