Let's Connect!

...

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Shereen Travels Cheap is 4!

Can you believe it's been 4 years since I started this blog? At times I feel like I just started it and others I feel like I have been doing it forever. This last year has been pretty exciting. I was able to go 100% freelance, pick up some great writing jobs, go on what I assumed was a once-in-a-lifetime vacation when I took it 7 years ago and went to my first trade show. I hope to do just as much in the next year and pick up even more sponsors to bring you cool products and services at the same time. Let's take a look at some of the most popular posts over the last year, which aren't all from 2013 or 2014.

I need to make this cake. It looks delicious! photo credit
It looks like a lot of you get bored on the plane and needed some ideas on how to pass the time. My post Fun Ways to Entertain Yourself on the Plane was read quite a bit.

Travel insurance can be pretty baffling. Many readers don't know how it works, where they can get it or that they even need it. If that's you, too, check The Importance of Travel Insurance.

I've missed some flights. It's not the most convenient thing to happen to you, but jetBlue totally helped me out when we overslept and got to the airport 30 minutes late. Ack! I Missed My Flight! tells my tale of being dumb and how the jetBlue agent saved my butt and money.

Everyone wants to fly for free. It's a total dream come true, right? Well, it's not one of those things where there's some secret and you can just fly all over the world for nothing. There is an easy way to do it, but it takes some time and effort. Here's How to Get Free Airfare.

Packing sucks, or so many people tell me. I enjoy it, but I know most don't. Having a bag that's pretty much ready to go is really helpful and makes traveling less stressful. Learn how Creating a Grab and Go Travel Bag can save you time (and also money).

Did you have a favorite blog post from this past year or earlier? I have quite a few, but then again, I wrote them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover