Let's Connect!

...

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Around the World in 80 Drinks

I don't drink much when I travel, because it's dehydrating, but I sometimes indulge in a cocktail or two. When in Rome right? Well, there might be something to that statement, because there are different libations that are popular in different destinations and sometimes it would be a shame to miss out on this drink of choice, just like I think you should at least try one of the most popular dishes. Though I had had Guinness before going to London, I had never had full-strength Guinness and I was hooked. What you know of that drink may turn out to be totally different when drinking it where it is actually made. Want to know what to order next time you're at the bar on your travels? Here are 80 drinks in 80 countries across the world.

specialty drinks around the world
photo credit

Have you ever had an awesome drink on your travels, alcoholic or non?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover