That's right! Shereen Travels Cheap is THREE today! Can you believe it? Because I sure can't. I love writing this blog and all my other travel and writing projects, as I hope you are excited to read them. As always, I like to look back at the year and see what posts are grabbing your attention the most and pick the top 5 that you may have missed or want to read again. Do you have favorites that aren't on this list?
- How to Get Free Airfare - Everyone likes free stuff, and when it comes to travel, it's even better, because it can often save you big bucks. In this post, I show you how to use your frequent flyer miles to earn free flights. It can be easy once you know where to start and how to accrue miles.
- How I Spent $10 on 2 Plane Tickets - Yes, I totally did this and you can, too. Read the basics here and then the total how-to on #1. You can go so many places when airfare isn't hundreds or thousands of dollars, right? I'm totally thinking about going to Greece next year!
- Last-Minute Gifts for Travelers - You guys love travel gadgets, bags and gear! That's okay, so do I, which is why I am constantly bringing you reviews and suggestions for things I think and know would help you travel better and lighter or make amazing gifts for the traveler on your list. I have a nice list going this year for a Pre-Black-Friday round-up, so stay tuned!
- Travel Goals and Resolutions - Did you make your own travel resolution list for 2013? Somehow, I've been super-busy, but haven't crossed off nearly enough things on my list. Maybe I shouldn't have made it so long! I DID talk myself into going to Madame Tassaud's wax museum, which was completely terrifying to me, and I lived! (post on that coming later) Check off "something that scares me". This year I'm going to attempt to speak French to actual French people. Wish me luck!
- Super Useful Travel Links (from March 1, 2013) - These Friday posts are always fun to come up with. I'm not sure why this one is more exciting to everyone than others, but maybe you just love churros, too. Or you want to take a nerdy vacation? In any case, if you haven't read this post yet, maybe you want to check it out and see what all the hype is about.
Happy Travels, everyone, and here's to another 3 awesome blogging years!